Re: Goodyears

I got my 97 last December, but the winter was REALLY mild and I didn't have
any problems with the GoodYears. Methinks, however, this winter I may not
come to that same conclusion. We had an ice storm yesterday and there were
wrecks all over the place. I was doing a bit of slippin' & slidin', but I
think (I KNOW!) everyone else was too! Nothing's going to help much on ice,
but I sure dread the one hour drive to work, over VERY hilly terrain, this
winter. They're calling for a bad one!!! YECH!

Good luck!
Thom

stock '97 GLX
black/biber beige leather
automatic  -------> DON'T GIVE ME NO GRIEF! The lady can't drive a stick!
(I've been moaning about it since day one!)