Re: Cams..Schricks..etc.

> Just a question:
>
> HOW THE HELL can you justify spending $4k plus on cams and schrick for
> like a 20hp increase????  Seems totally insane to me....And don't say
> you got cash...Cause if that was the case, you'd be driving an M3.
>
> MR

    That's becuase I AM totally insane!  I'm also insane becuase I spend
$200 a pop on tires, $450 for some headlights, $130 for a grill, $20 for a
little VW motorsport badge, $550 for headers, $650 for suspension, $175 for
a plastic front spoiler, $450 for an exhaust system, $120 for a frickin'
polished stainless exhaust tip, $100 for a chip, and on and on.  Some of us
are just totally nuts...

Abe