Re: Suspension Setup Suggestions

> > You're 1997 GLX has a stressed frame member already connecting the rear
> > strut towers!  Save you're money on the Rear bar!  Spend it on some cool
> > rims or something.
> >
> > Steve

That is true, but please believe me when I say my rear bar made all the
difference in the world.  I have a GLX with NS front/rear anti-roll bars and
a front upper stress bar.  I decided to put the rear one in before I did the
shocks and springs and it made such a difference that I totally put off
getting the shocks and springs for awhile.

Before you ask, I have absolutely no idea WHY it made such a difference.
Looking at it, the installation, and the rest of the car, it seems like it
would do nothing.

- -erik
'97 Jetta GLX, 10500mi
TT chip
K&N/modified airbox
NS 25/28mm anti-roll bars
NS upper front tie bar
NS rear tie bar
Hella smoked markers/turn sigs/reflectors
Euro switch/rear fogs

springs/shocks and hella smoked dual rounds soon to come