[John Fleckenstein (jfleck@cap: Re: Another one bites the dust....]

- ----- Forwarded message # 1:

Hmmmm,

I just went from a Saab 9000 Turbo to a 97 GLX and haven't looked
back once. Where I live, there are a lot of Audi's, Volvo's, Saab's
amd Beemers (K100RS)..oops I mean Bimmers... What I like about
the Jetta is that it has performance, handling, and a nice price, plus
it holds it own against the high priced spread....

Someday I'll own a Porsche but for now the Jetta helps me to save money
until I can afford one. VW's last for at least 10 years ringt...

jfleck

Drivers Wanted!!!!!!

- ----- End of forwarded messages

The price is ok but it is definitely a poor man's fast car...  Hehehehe ;~)

 Dan