Re: Beetle Photos

Guten Aben Josef,

If VW really doesn't want these Photo's seen can I use them on our site
I love to cause trouble and if you want a credit with a link I'd be
happy to oblige. Our site was the subject of a VWOA meeting recently and
is apparently becoming a bit of a thorn in their side as they are not
ever current e.g. they still feature the 94 Golf Harlequin ( gag ).
Please  let us use em, !!!!!
PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

> Please visit Marks page. Everyone must see the photos of the
> NewBeetle.
> VWOA doesnot want these photos to been seen. Download and give to your
>
> friends. Tell your friends about this page.
>
> Thanks
>
> Josef Mengele
>
> http://jetta.aosi.net

- --