Re: Some Q's about GLX

I've seen a some people talking about leasing/purchasing the GLX. Some
through Auto-By-Tel. So here's my question to add to those already out there:
I too am interseted in leasing the GLX. When the GLX was first introduced
three years ago, I talked with my VW dealer, he gave me a lease price of $400
month. Too high!!! I feel that a vehicle that is a good value and has a
following will hold it's value well, the GLX should be such a car. Needless
to say, I didn;t go for the GLX back then. Now it's time to try again...

So, any ideas or experience on the lease payment for a '97/'98 GLX @ 15,000
miles a year?

Thanks in advance.