Re: European Front Plate

No front plates required in Pennsylvania, but it seems awkward to run a
front plate with the factory made (VW supplied) bra. Do I have to cut
the
bra or something to run a front plate? My nose is naked beneath my
bra...
NO PLATE AT ALL!

Thom

Yeah you have to cut the bra for a front license plate. On the
piece-o-paper that comes with the factory bra it mentions that some
states require the  front plate, therefore you have to cut the bra. They
leave a seam on the bra where the plate would stick out so you know
where to cut. In order for a euro plate to fit you would have to cut
past that seam, and that's probably not a good idea.

john