Re: Garrett addresses the masses!

Needless to say, but anywayz. I have my Garrett Chip and he was right. It
is fun to drive and I notice a sweet spot right about 6000k then it gets a
second wind. Of course all up the bandwith is sweeter. I bought my chip
from Garrett for two reasons, one he answered all my dumb questions about
the chip(s). Those other guys didn't, infact the main response was, "Look
it will increase 5hp so you want that on VISA or MC. My response <Click>.
Second, he was honest about his chip. I said, " so will I get the 10HP gain
like the other chips. He said No. You won't with mine and you won't with
theirs.. So I said SOLD!

Just another Happy Customer from GIAC.

Food, Folks, and Volkswagon

Patrick Sherman                     psherman@bigfoot.com
'97 JETTA GLX VR6, T-Red, Abt, Garrett, AirBath, Akimoto, Euro Switch, Side
Markers