Re: Replacing Stock Headlights

	Are the mounting points on a GTI the same as those on a GLX? Here is an
idea I may try when I get the time. I want to try and find GTI headlamps
with cracked lenses or something so I can pick them up cheaply. Next I want
to try and separate the lense from the assembly. Next I want to do the same
to a Jetta assembly (uncracked). I want to mount the GTI assembly behind
the Jetta lense, and Using a jigsaw I want to cut the Jetta assembly so as
to make a piece to fill in the gap left by the GTI assembly. I'll then try
and melt or fuse the plastic together, thus making a dual bulb Jetta
assembly. Granted the lense will not line up exactly with the bulbs, but it
may should show improved lighting anyway. What do you all think?-G