Re: Replacing Stock Headlights

On 11/1/97 5:13PM, in message <199711020112.RAA11992@mx.seanet.com>, "Patrick
Sherman" <psherman@bigfoot.com> wrote:

> I am looking for Better light. I am wondering if there are better bulbs?
> Direct Replacement Headlights? Xenon Bulbs? What ever.. Just something to
> make things brighter and better for me and on coming traffic..

Get a Golf hood and grille, and go for the Hella Black Magic dual rounds... Mike Potter
has now fashioned a mounting kit so that they mount in 20 minutes with NO hacking, as
was requried with the euro mounting points.  Whole shebang runs $550
(lights/mounting, NOT the hood & grille!).

- --
Kevin Collins
collinsk@pacbell.net
'97 GTI VR6