Re: D&W Catalog

Just check out the latest issue of European Car and you will find that lots
of tuners sell the catalog.  PGPerformance in Canada will even accept
orders from the catalog
(though I've never done business with them -  However, they do accept
orders from the U.S.)   Their website is: WWW.PGPERFORMANCE.COM

Curtis