 ----------
From: jettaglx-Digest-Owner@igtc.com
To: jettaglx-Digest@igtc.com
Date: Thursday, May 29, 1997 6:53PM

The VW Jetta GLX Mailing List Digest
 Thursday, May 29 1997 Volume 01 : Number 052

In this issue:

	outside temp probe
	Re: outside temp probe
	Re: outside temp probe
	Re: outside temp probe
	Re: outside temp probe
	Re: outside temp probe
	Re: outside temp probe
	Stock suspensions
	Re: outside temp probe
	Re: outside temp probe
	Re: outside temp probe
	Re: outside temp probe

Date: Wed, 28 May 1997 18:23:23 -0700
From: DK <dkvarda@as.net>
Subject: outside temp probe

Does anyone know where this probe is suppose to be. I smacked some kind
of
animal on the way to work and when I took off the black plastic splash
gaurd
(to check for damage) under the ac compresser area this wire was
hanging.
Cant seem to locate where it attach's to the car. Would have to be
somewhere
as to not pick up the engine heat... The probe was attached to the wire
but
I cant find the mount....... Help...