Re: outside temp probe

On Wed, 28 May 1997, DK wrote:

> Cant seem to locate where it attach's to the car. Would have to be somewhere
> as to not pick up the engine heat... The probe was attached to the wire but
> I cant find the mount....... Help...

If the probe that you are talking about is on the passenger side then I
believe that it is the one for temperature readings.  It slides from the
back into a small hole that is in the small black grill below the bumper.

- -- Delle B.

* *  G  E  E  *  T  E  E  *  E  Y  E  *  V  E  E  *  A  R  E  *  S  I  X  * *

     Rodelle B. Butay                          rodelle@hawaii.edu
     1996 Candy White / Black Cloth            University of Hawaii CoE

* *  G  E  E  *  T  E  E  *  E  Y  E  *  V  E  E  *  A  R  E  *  S  I  X  * *