new netscape communicator professional 4

- --------------5B551812925361B6DFF9B4F2

well i have started playing with this new netscape and so far i love it;
it has a feature on it that you can talk directly to the other party;
haven't had a chance to try it out so i don't know if it is in real time
yet;

one interesting point to this browswer is the option of conference; i
think that more than one person would be able to be on a "conference"
call at a time;

this could be useful in a forum type setting?

i would love some feedback from people that are familiar with the
netscape communicator professional w/ plug ins;

i will keep everyone up to date on my findings;

i am thinking that this would be good for a once a week gti forum(if the
software allows it)and yes you can change the font size right in the "to
mail" message; and you won't find one misspelled word, it has spell
check as well;

it has voice mail; you can send the other party, if they have current
plug ins, a voice mail: very cool

like i said, i am only in the prelimenary findings of this browser and
would love feedback from anyone is is more  familiar with all of the
tricks to this program

sorry for the waste of bandwidth, but i had to try this feature

- --
HOME OF ZER CUP SPOILER

viewed @http://www.smu.edu/~pmeadows/cup.html

christopher n. collier
cnscenic@mm.com
new email as of 5/26/97: collier@iglou.com

Head Master and
Midwest Regional Master
GTI-VR6 CLUB

97 GLX VR6
White, Badgeless, Zer Cup Spoiler, Tinted Front Blinkers, Tinted Side
Blinkers, Neuspeed P-Flow, Custom Neuspeed Chip, Schrick Intake
Manifold, Neuspeed Upper Strut Tie-Bar, Neuspeed 25mm Front Swaybar,
Neuspeed 28mm Rear Swaybar, Spax 24-Way Adj. Suspension, Autopower 6-Pt.
Full Roll Cage, Toyo Proxes T1's 205/50zr15 For Street, BFGoodrich Comp
TA R1's 205/50zr15 For Autocross, Clarion 6-Disc Changer, Weather Tech
Trunk Liner, Stay Tuned More Mods Coming Your Way.....................

- --------------5B551812925361B6DFF9B4F2

<HTML>
well i have started playing with this new netscape and so far i love it;
it has a feature on it that you can talk directly to the other party; haven't
had a chance to try it out so i don't know if it is in real time yet;

<P>one interesting point to this browswer is the option of conference;
i think that more than one person would be able to be on a "conference"
call at a time;

<P>this could be useful in a forum type setting?

<P>i would love some feedback from people that are familiar with the netscape
communicator professional w/ plug ins;

<P>i will keep everyone up to date on my findings;

<P><FONT SIZE=+2>i am thinking that this would be good for a once a week
gti forum(if the software allows it)</FONT>and yes you can change the font
size right in the "to mail" message; and you won't find one misspelled
word, it has spell check as well;

<P>it has voice mail; you can send the other party, if they have current
plug ins, a voice mail: very cool
<BR>

<P><FONT SIZE=+3>like i said, i am only in the prelimenary findings of
this browser and would love feedback from anyone is is <U>more<I>&nbsp;</I></U></FONT>
<FONT SIZE=+3>familiar with all of the tricks to this program</FONT><FONT SIZE=+3></FONT>

<P><I><FONT SIZE=+3>sorry for the waste of bandwidth, but i had to try
this feature</FONT></I>
<BR><I><FONT SIZE=+3></FONT></I>
<BR><I></I>

<P>--
<BR>HOME OF ZER CUP SPOILER

<P>viewed @<A HREF="http://www.smu.edu/~pmeadows/cup.html">http://www.smu.edu/~pmeadows/cup.html</A>

<P>christopher n. collier
<BR>cnscenic@mm.com
<BR>new email as of 5/26/97: collier@iglou.com

<P>Head Master and
<BR>Midwest Regional Master
<BR>GTI-VR6 CLUB

<P>97 GLX VR6
<BR>White, Badgeless, Zer Cup Spoiler, Tinted Front Blinkers, Tinted Side
Blinkers, Neuspeed P-Flow, Custom Neuspeed Chip, Schrick Intake Manifold,
Neuspeed Upper Strut Tie-Bar, Neuspeed 25mm Front Swaybar, Neuspeed 28mm
Rear Swaybar, Spax 24-Way Adj. Suspension, Autopower 6-Pt. Full Roll Cage,
Toyo Proxes T1's 205/50zr15 For Street, BFGoodrich Comp TA R1's 205/50zr15
For Autocross, Clarion 6-Disc Changer, Weather Tech Trunk Liner, Stay Tuned
More Mods Coming Your Way.....................
<BR></HTML>

- --------------5B551812925361B6DFF9B4F2--