BRAKE DUST Dilemma SOLVED!!!

I, too, was dismayed with the brake dust on my stock, 97, black GLX. I was
weary of using something that might damage the coating on the wheels, so to
date, I've just been scrubbing them by hand... gritting my teeth all the while.

Then I found something in my father's garage. My dad was THEE BEST man I've
ever known. Now, from the grave, he has once again came through for me. I
found this brush in there. It was especially for cleaning heels. It's old,
so I don't know if you can still buy them, but I go looking if I were you. I
used it today and it SAFELY, SIMPLY AND EFFECTIVELY cleaned the wheels in a
snap!!! I was impressed!!!

He bought it at K-Mart for $2.97 if you can believe it and the name is RALLY
MAG (item #2015) - Super Soft Mag Wheel Brush *** for special finish, clear
coated or high polished wheels* It goes on to say on the front... SUPER SOFT
bristles will NOT scratch fine wheels.... BENDABLE to fit any small or large
opening.... REMOVES build up of mud, road film, brake dust and salt....
HEAVY DUTY, long lasting construction.

The brush is tie wrapped (not blister packed) to a 12 inch tall/ 3 inch wide
hanging cardboard (that's how's it's displayed and sold. The back of the
cardboard has pictures and descriptions of a dozen or so other, USA made,
RALLY MAG products... ALL FOR DETAILING cars!!! The date listed is 1985 and
says that RALLY MAG is in Newport Beach, California (no further information
given).

So folks, if brake dust pisses you off as it did me, I suggest you try to
find one of these brushes. I'm sure this isn't the ONLY product of its type
on the market, but it's the only one I've found... and IT WORKS!!! My wheels
are gleaming... just like my face!!!

Don't thank me! Thank Joseph Wilson Peluso... 3/25/18  -  1/12/96   YOu'll
have to get on your knees to do it. He's up there!

Thom Peluso
The grateful son
97 Black GLX