Re: vw screen saver

Hey! Thanks for the screen saver! I thought it was pretty neat!!! My ISP
doesn't like big E-Mails though and it choked my mail feed. I had to FTP it
in a different way....  That sucked, but I got it!!! THANK YOU!!!!

A comment about the screen saver.... I run 800X600 video resolution with 32M
colors. I get an error when this screen saver tries to run...  IT'S IN
GERMAN, but I could figure it out (I'm 1/2 German!!!) ----  It can't run
using that high of resolution! I lowered my system to 256 colors and it
worked beautiful. Unfortunately, I want the Hi-res so, I am not using this
screen saver. Is there a version that will handshake with HI-RES video modes???

Thom Peluso
97 black GLX