Re: Suspension

I'm running Autotech chip, Bilstein sport shocks (through autotech), ABT
Sportline springs, Autotech stress bar. Cars is firm yet comfortable.
Handles great even using the crappy stock tires....Lowered about 1.5 - 2
inches.. Looks great.
I'm happy with what I have purchased through Autotech... Prices were very
reasonable...