Re: Break Dust

>I use the Armor All wheel cleaner.  It works really well but I'm a little
>worried that it
>might ruin the clear coating on the wheels.  Does anyone have any opinions on
>this kind of wheel cleaner?  What do you use?

If you can find P21S wheel cleaner, buy it...  It's the only stuff that
I'm aware of that is specifically designed not to harm the clear coat on
aluminum wheels.  Personally, I've never used it, 'cause I can't find it
anywhere.  I use a sponge and soap (yes - its a serious pain to clean
that way...)

- - JC