Subject: Re: SPAX
Author:  Non-HP-owner-jettaglx (owner-jettaglx@igtc.com) at HP-PaloAlto,mimegw6
Date:    5/14/97 12:28 PM

Ok people.  I have been saving some $$ for a set of 16 inch wheels for this summ
er but
now you are making me drool over a nice suspension upgrade.  If I were to go
with the SPAX or Bilstein setup (shocks, struts, and springs for all fours) how
much should I expect to fork out?

- --Jay
96' Jetta GLX
Windsor Blue