SPAX

are Spax shocks and struts availible as seperates?  i have Neuspeed springs
but need/want new shocks/struts.  i was thinking on either the
NS/Bilstiens, Spax or even possibly selling my NS springs and buying the
Spax setup.  how due the non-adjustable Spax shocks compare to the
Bilstiens?  i really don't think i'd be changing the settings if i had
adjustables so i don't see the need to pay more.  someone mentioned that
their ideal set-up would be NS springs with Spax shocks, any comments?  i
would like to lower the front of my GLX about another inch.

thanks in advance,

book 'em
danno