Re: Anyone?

     Avoid Eibach springs like the HIV virus!  I have heard nothing but bad
     things about them.  Their "one size fits all" approach to springs is
     for shit.  I have heard everything from them sagging to them not even
     fitting the car they are supposedly designed for (esp. A3's).
        I would highly recomend the Neuspeed springs (made by H&R) or the
     SPAX system (I like the adjustibility)  Here are my thoughts about
     suspension as I have explain previously to some one else (everyone is
     entitled to my opinion, and it is just an opinion, O.K.?)

     SPAX: adjustible, low ride height (2.25"drop), excellent handling,
     smooth comfortable ride but firm (ala porsche), priced right.

     Nuespeed: Springs Sport lowering(made by H&R) low ride height (1.75"),
     NOT adjustible Bilsteins comfortable refined ride (ala BMW) excelent
     handling (though will never be as good as SPAX when SPAX is adjusted
     to firm).  Bilsteins are expensive.
     Springs soft sport, suposed to be the same rates as lowering without
     lowering ride height.

     New Dimensions:  springs from neuspeed (sport lowering), boge progas
     or turbogas shocks.  ride height same as nuespeed, ride is firm
     handling is very good but ride feel is not as solid as Bilstein or
     SPAX.  Boge shocks are inexpensive (but excelent quaility in
     constrution)

     I have driven cars with all three of these set ups.  my car has the
     all SPAX system, I have been really pleased, handling is excellent and
     adjustibility is great.  Only draw back is the car sits very low.  My
     perfect suspension would be Nuespeed sport lowering springs with SPAX
     shocks and struts.
     Stay away from springs from Eibach(don't fit right) and shocks and
     struts from Tokico (over priced and have a tendency to blow)

     Have fun putting together a suspension, I would HIGHLY recommend
     adding a front stress bar when doing other suspension work inorder to
     handle the new stresses from the other components.

     The ND sale is a perfect time to pick up components or arange for
     insalls CHEAP!  So bring your check book, there are usually terrific
     deals. (No I don't work for them, I'm just a bargain hunter).

     I would like to see how the MOMO's look on your jetta so if you see
     some one in the parking lot checking out your car don't freak it's
     probably just me.  ;)

     andy