Re: Anyone?

Ya i'm planning on going to the New Dimensions Car show in white 95 GLX,
with 16 inch momo arrows. I'm coming from Pacifica. I won't be entering
into the show because I'm planning to do some work on, especially
suspension work, could you
recommend a good suspension set-up. What do you think about blisten shocks
with eibach springs?