Re: Anyone?

I've got an artic white '95, debadged and lowered with SPAX, stock wheels,and no
window tint.  Yeah I've noticed a lot of Jetta's in the area, about every 5th
car, and in San Francisco I have seen mostly GLXes.  What I like are the Passat
Wagon GLXs, I would like to see one of those with a suspension and 17" Momo
Arrow wheels on it and dark windows I think that would look pretty slick.
andy
- -----------------

Andy-

I'm in the area...

I commute between Palo Alto and North 1st & 237. My Jetta's white, so it
wasn't me. I have seen a Green 'Vento' with the Plate [Vento 6]. I didn't
see the wheels though.

Paul Moriarty drives a Green GLX, but he's got stock wheels on his.

Have you noticed that there are a *lot* of Jettas around here? not a lot of
GLXes, but a lot nevertheless. On the other hand, it does seem like all of
the Passats I see are GLXes.

I'm gonna *try* to get to the ND show this Sunday, but I have a commitment
at my son's school to work out.

What color is your car?

Jeffrey J. Hoover                                  <mailto:jjh@macdude.com>
<http://www.macdude.com>                          Candy White '97 Jetta GLX
VR6oooom!                                                CA plate [MAN+CPU]