Subject: Re: Anyone?
Author:  Non-HP-owner-jettaglx (owner-jettaglx@igtc.com) at HP-PaloAlto,mimegw6
Date:    5/13/97 10:31 AM

On Tue, 13 May 1997 ANDREW_ATWELL@HP-PaloAlto-om20.om.hp.com wrote:

>      Hey I sent out a letter a week ago but had no response, is anyone
>      going to the New Dimensions Car show this weekend the 18th?  OR how
>      about the De Anza Duel Autocross?

It's kind of sad - I've been here since the end of March and have yet to
visit New Dimensions.  :-)  Would this be a good show to visit?  Also,
what would a first time autocrosser need to participate - other than my
GLX? :-)

**************John Andrew Kilpatrick*kilpatri@cs.ucdavis.edu*******************
*  "Tsuki ni kawatte...oshiokiyo!"  |   I do not speak for CS, UC Davis, or   *
*    Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon    |   anyone else.   You have been warned.  *
********************http://wwwcsif.cs.ucdavis.edu/~kilpatri/*******************