GTi CLUB discussion

In a message dated 97-05-12 12:07:08 EDT, MVenture88@aol.com writes:

<<  It does seem that at times we forget that
 we are all the privelaged few to have caught on to something great that
Honda
 and Ford et al...just can't understand.  There seems to be pointless
 bickering and competition from time to time(simply due to the converging of
 diverse personalities), but when it all comes down to it, we are the chosen
 few.  A kind of fraternity or brotherhood.  Do you think Honda Civic EX, or
 Ford Probe owners have this kind of unity, or forum in order to talk w/ or
 get information?  No way.  I applaud Chris Collier for getting back to this
 basic theme and attempt to solidify our unity even more..... >>

Okay, sounds like we're getting the ball rolling here!  Chris, you're the
man....get to work! Is there any site out there that we can view the logos
for voting?? I guess I'm not quite sure how this is going to work......   And
I'm kind of hesitant about putting a sticker on my precious baby......so are
there going to be other articles too. Like patches maybe?  Or Tshirts!!? How
about GTi Club glow in the dark condoms!!!  (sorry Abe,  you'll have to stick
with the Tshirts......hehehe)  But you're right, there is that cetain bond
between most (not all) VW owners that make it such a cool car to own. But
also, how are we going to get the club to spread to other VW freaks that
aren't into the internet? God knows we aren't the only ones out
there......some people just aren't into computers, so we should make this
'club' accessable to the mass public somehow. You think? Or is this going to
be strictly an internet club thing?

Well, I just have some neurons working overtime here...... any input?
Uncle Jesse