asking members approval

hi everyone, chris collier here,

i am sitting here at my computer contemplating what i, being an avid
believer in the list, can do to help our group for the future;

i have come to the conclusion that i would be honored, with approval
from the list, to help undertake the project of compiling, designing,
printing and distributing the logo club sticker;

i know that we all feel very strongly about having a sign of the love
for our cars, and the bond we have with owner's of the same;

i think that we agree that we are involved in a special group, the
gti-vr6 list server; deep down it shouldn't matter if your car is a
golf, or a jetta (just not a Honda, ha, ha); what IS important is the
fact that we are all here to help each other get the most out of our
cars, whether it be: performance, reliability, or friendships with other
vw enthusiasts;

the passion that i share with all of you is that of our cars, and along
with that comes the friendship of the people who share that same
interest; i have never been a part of a group in which i have gained so
much knowledge, always felt that i had someone willing to help and
shared so many laughs with; yeah we sometimes have our differences, but
that never detracts from the real reason we are members of the same
group;

let's give the list and our cars the recognition that we deserve, by
doing whatever it takes to perpetuate this group's unity;

let's try to overcome our technicalities and expand the usefulness of
the joint-knowledge we possess;

i have tried to conveyed in this long-winded novel, hopefully without
boring everyone, that i feel very strong about the group and what it
stands for; for this i am offering to help with the responsibility, upon
approval of the group, of compiling data that benefits us all;

i know that it will be a slow process, a process whose outcome will grow
stronger over time; but a process that will be beneficial;

i present myself to the list to be considered for the informal,
organizer of the things that i have listed above; i will give it the
time and effort that it deserves; time in which the greatest payoff will
be more information for us all, and that we all are going to be a part
of;

the last thing that i hope to achieve by this offering, is the creation
of a formal "corporate" feel to our list, much less being the
self-appointed ruler; i feel very strongly about retaining a feel for
unanimous input to our list;

i think that we can add an organized aspect and still retain the
informal, yet comfortable format that it provides;

i hope that this letter has offered some insights into the passion i
have for both our cars and the bond that those cars have given us; i
also hope that i haven't been out of line by suggesting the things that
i have; i hope that everyone feels as anxious and confident about the
things listed above, as i do;

i hope that everyone will consider the offer that i have made, as one of
sincere love for our cars and for the group;

i would encourage anyone and everyone to please respond with their own
opinion, and also let me know if i have everyone's support in pursuing
the idea of organizing a logo design, execution of the production of
approved logo, as well as the distribution;

sincerely,

chris collier

- --
HOME OF ZER CUP SPOILER

christopher n. collier
cnscenic@mm.com

minneapolis/st. paul
minnesota usa

97 glx vr6
White, Badgeless, Tinted Front Blinkers, Tinted Side Blinkers, Tinted
Side Markers, Zer Cup Spoiler, Schrick Intake Manifold, Custom P-Chip,
P-Flow, Schroth Rallye 3 Racing Harness, Spax 24-Way Adj. Suspension,
Neuspeed Upper Front Tie-Bar, Neuspeed Front 25mm Sway Bar, Neuspeed
Rear 28mm Sway Bar, Autopower 6 pt. Full Bolt-In Roll Cage, Clarion 6
Disc Changer, Weather Tech Trunk Liner, Toyo Proxes T1's 205/50vr15 For
Street, BF Goodrich R1's 205/50zr15 For Autocross, Stay Tuned For More
Mods Coming Your Way........................