Re: AFTERMARKET CD PLAYER

I just bought a 97 GLX also, but I found out that they no longer put the
Clarion decks in the Mexican made VW's. You should have a Panasonic in
there. I just bought a Panasonic 6 disc changer for $225 from Best Buy,
and then all you need to buy is an adaptor plug for a Panasonic to a VW
head unit and then you are all set. Believe me, it is totally worth it.
Much better than going FM modulated.

Hakan.