Bent rim - what to do?

Hi everyone

I need your advice/suggestions.  I had my wheels rotated yesterday.  In the
process of balancing, a mechanic noticed that a rim on one of the rear
wheels was bent (on the inside edge; tire sidewall was not damaged).
It looks bad.  It "wobbles" slightly - enough that it would create
vibrations if this wheel was installed in front.

Does anyone have a rim for sale?  (tight budget is a keyword here!)  I know
many of you have replaced stock rims and tires and someone may have some
extra rims sitting around the basement.

Should I have it repaired?  Any other ideas/suggestions?  Investing in a set
of aftermarket rims sounds tempting, but $$$ is the problem.

Thanks in advance
Vojin