Re: Tried the Autothority chip?

     No I haven't tried or know anyone who has used the AutoAutority chip.
     But I wasn't very impressed with the neuspeed chip so I'm not that
     surprised.
     andy

     P.S. have you heard about the new neuspeed products.

     1. NEUSPEED tire air!  Yes it's finally here!  Our patented specially
     formulated tire air is proven (data not shown) to increase hp by 15%.
     By decreasing unsprung weight in your tire and wheel system you will
     have more power, better cornering and increase your sex life.  $39.95
     good for 3 fill ups of four tires.  Be sure to buy a spare for the
     track!  P# 09827458734

     2. NEUSPEED High Performance Car Wash Soap.  Our patented specially
     formulated car wash will increase your cars performance and
     excelleration, a whole bunch(data not yet released)!  You can actually
     feel your car excellerating faster in the seat of your pants after the
     first washing.  New special feature also includes police radar
     diffusion chemistry to "cloak" your car and avoid being spoted by
     police radar.  $29.95 pint.  (not availible in MD, KY, or AK)
     P#09435728264

     (hope Aaron can take a joke)