Tried the Autothority chip?

> Andy I agree....the Q-ship is the best chip...tried ythe Neu and was
> disappointed....Superchips was very disappointing.......the AMS chip was just
> OK.....the Q-ship had the torque I was looking for ...the others were
> weak...and just raised the rev limiter.........Bill at Autotech has the chip
> dialed in forthe GLX(with a K+N, Euro throttle body, and full exhaust).Good
> Luck guys and gals
>
> Allan"DTMSEDAN"Michael

You didn't mention the Autothority chip.  Have you tried it?  I have
tried the Neuspeed and the Autothority (VR6 OBD-II) and the Autothority
chip was quite a bit better than the Neuspeed.

My 2 cents. . .
- --
John Zydell
'96 black Jetta GLX 5-speed
Autothority Chip, tinted side marker lights, tinted windows, tinted fog
light covers