Re: Road & Track June 1997

The best review is your own review. There's nothing like driving it for
yourself and feel it !! Overall reviews in magazines are ok, but they
vary some times a big deal.

/Arturo

ex: '81 modified VW Beetle
ex: '93 turquoise, modified Jetta GLS (2.0 lts engine just ok)
ex: '95 yellow Mustang GT (crap)
ex: '95 red, modified VR6 (the best)
now: '96 red BMW 318ti sports package (too slow but great handling)
next: '98 Audi A4 quattro 2.8 193 hp sports package (I hope to revive
       my great driving experiences from the VR6)