Rear fog lights

I know this has been gone over many times, but I need to know how to
hook up the rear fogs on my Jetta.  I have the switch and the bulb
holder is definately there (under the back-up lights).  Now all I have
to do is hook it up.

I'm sure the routing of the wire(s) will be a pain, but mainly what I'm
concerned about is *hooking up* the wires (where do they go, what
connectors to use, etc.) 'cause I don't know much about things
electrical.

I have the info from the Corrado archives, but it is not very clear in
the parts that I'm worried about, so any info would be appreciated.

thanks
- -erik
'97 Jetta GLX