- --- begin forwarded text

From: "George S Achorn III" <coolidge@tidalwave.net>

Hi All, I read this on the Corrado Listserver

From: Alden <acates@hooked.net> wrote:

>Hey everyone, I just wanted to pass along info on how to get your own
>chrome VW emblem for your keychain (the one seen in the VW commercial
>where the sales person throws the keys to the woman).  Call VWOA customer
>relations at 1-800-822-8987 and ask them if they sell the emblem.  When I
>asked that the guy told me only VW sends them out.  So I gave my VIN
>number to him and got my free VW keychain emblem in about 4 days.
>
>-Alden
>'90 Pearl Green Corrado G60
>69,730 miles, Mobil 1, Red Line, P-Chip, Autotech exhaust

I asked for two since I own 2 VWs and they said one per customer. Still,
they are shipping it for free and if your car is registered to you with VW,
it takes about 2 seconds, they ask you the Vin# and your name and if they
have the address, that's about all you need to do. Cool huh?
Later-G

- --- end forwarded text

Jeffrey J. Hoover                                <mailto:jjh@macdude.com>
<http://www.macdude.com>                        Candy White '97 Jetta GLX
VR6oooom!                      	                       CA plate [MAN+CPU]