[Fwd: Barking Spider - My Car Speaks For Itself]

- --------------E686CBFCCEF1F0D1E468574F

- --
christopher n. collier
collier@iglou.com

Head Master and
Midwest Regional Master
GTI Club of North America

97 GLX VR6
White, Badgeless, Zer Cup Spoiler, Tinted Front Blinkers, Tinted Side
Blinkers, Neuspeed P-Flow, Custom Neuspeed Chip, Schrick Intake
Manifold, Neuspeed Upper Strut Tie-Bar, Neuspeed 25mm Front Swaybar,
Neuspeed 28mm Rear Swaybar, Spax 24-Way Adj. Suspension, Autopower 6-Pt.
Full Roll Cage, Toyo Proxes T1's 205/50zr15 For Street, BFGoodrich Comp
TA R1's 205/50zr15 For Autocross, Clarion 6-Disc Changer, Weather Tech
Trunk Liner, Stay Tuned More Mods Coming Your Way.....................

- --------------E686CBFCCEF1F0D1E468574F