6 speed tranny

- --------------68EDDE62B91FBA09DF47D00F

hi everyone,

has anyone had the opportunity to get the specifics on the 6 speed
tranny offered for our cars?

to my understanding, we can have our trannys exchanged for the six speed
for about $1000.00; you can specify the ratio on the first 3 gears, but
4th -6th is already set as a default;

i would love to hear everyone's thoughts on this upgrade;

i think that you can buy the new tranny outright for about $2400.00?!

- --
christopher n. collier
collier@iglou.com

Head Master and
Midwest Regional Master
GTI Club of North America

97 GLX VR6
White, Badgeless, Zer Cup Spoiler, Tinted Front Blinkers, Tinted Side
Blinkers, Neuspeed P-Flow, Custom Neuspeed Chip, Schrick Intake
Manifold, Neuspeed Upper Strut Tie-Bar, Neuspeed 25mm Front Swaybar,
Neuspeed 28mm Rear Swaybar, Spax 24-Way Adj. Suspension, Autopower 6-Pt.
Full Roll Cage, Toyo Proxes T1's 205/50zr15 For Street, BFGoodrich Comp
TA R1's 205/50zr15 For Autocross, Clarion 6-Disc Changer, Weather Tech
Trunk Liner, Stay Tuned More Mods Coming Your Way.....................

- --------------68EDDE62B91FBA09DF47D00F

begin:          vcard
fn:             Collier, Christopher N.
n:              Collier;Christopher N.
org:            GTI Club of North America
adr:            1610 bonnycastle ave;;;louisville;kentucky;40205;usa
email;internet: collier@iglou.com
title:          Head and Midwest Region Master
tel;work:       work,what's that
tel;fax:        only the fax
tel;home:       502.458.8769
note:           NEED: 2.0L 16v engine and tranny
x-mozilla-cpt:  ;0
x-mozilla-html: TRUE
end:            vcard

- --------------68EDDE62B91FBA09DF47D00F--