Scratches, Brake Fluid, and Springs...

Hi all,

Got a few questions, maybe some of you can answer....

1.  A large group of friends and I went to a concert this weekend.  As is
custom, we parked in the parking lot a couple of hours early, to party as much
as possible.  We normally take turns driving, and this time (unfortunately), it
was my turn.  The parking lot we were tailgating in happened to be gravel.  So,
there's dust all over my car - no problem.  And, there's a group of about 12 of
us, and everybody's leaning on the cars, including mine.  I grit my teeth, but
OK, no problem.  Just don't slide around on my car.  BUT, a couple of people,
knowing how anal I am about my car, noticed that they had put some big dusty
hand prints on the hood - again, no problem - it'll wash off.  BUT, they decide
to "take care of it" for me.  So, they grab an old towel that we had lying on
the ground (in the gravel) and "scrub" their handprints out.
 AAAAAUUUUGGGHHHHH!!!!  So, now the handprints are gone, along with some of my
paint.  It basically looks like REALLY DEEP swirl marks on about half of my
hood!  I'm totally pissed.  ....Anyway, a remember a while back, a few of you
touting "Clay Magic" or something.  Can it solve my problems?  Where can I get
it?  Are there any other products out there that would work better?  (I haven't
researched it yet - I just washed my car last night, and noticed how bad it
was.)

2. I ordered by ATE Super Blue Racing Fluid last week.  And I got my New
Dimensions catalog this week.  Looking through the price list, I notice where
ND calls the Super Blue Fluid "DOT-5" fluid.  We're not supposed to use DOT-5
in our cars (w/ ABS).  It was my understanding that Super Blue wasn't DOT-5.
 Anybody know what's going on?

3. Again, concerning the ND catalog - looking at Koni struts/shocks, I notice
on the price list where it says I must use Neuspeed springs with a front Koni
strut.  But, I was advised earlier by someone (turbotim?) that I could use
Koni's with my stock springs, since I can't autocross in stock class unless I
keep the stock springs.  Which is correct?  (I've got a '95 GLX.)

That's all...

Thanks for your help!
David