Re: Sans VW

collier wrote:

> well, i will have to say if there was any issue of EC that i wouldn't
> have minded getting lost in the mail, it would have to be the current;

I will have to agree dude!  All fluff and no guts, and still useing
that asinine french door cover bullcrap!  I don't think I'm goona
renew my subscription.

> don't get me wrong, i do enjoy any article having to do with any type of
> car, but i DO especially look forward to reading about VW's;

Agreed again, but even the recent VW articles have lacked the
information I perticularly want to know about.  The last issue with
Wite Jetta for example, lots of engine mods, but they don't give
prices, from they got it from, how hard the install was, what
preformance gains if any, road test comparisions.  EC can do
better, less ass kissing and for technical info for ther real world.

> i did get the new Performance VW mag, it IS filled to the gills with
> some interesting articles and ads; i also had the chance to pick up
> Volkswagen and Audi magazine; more technical articles, less frilly mods,
> and more to do with old school engine builds and engine swaps; i will be
> looking for that magazine in the future;

I'm gonna have to look for those, I can't find Performance VW around me
seems I got to the book store too late for an issue.

- --
Mike

Mike Bigus ==> GTiVR6r@ix.netcom.com    >> GTi NUT 1 <<
'96 GTi VR6 Tornado Red with a 3/96 born on date CSP
If Ted Kennedy had only driven a Volkswagen Bettle on
that fateful night, he'd probably be president. ;-)