Re: autocross 2 day event

collier wrote:

> does anyone want to come with me to a two day autocross event on the
> 14-15 of June in Converse Airport, Converse Indiana; northeast of
> Indianapolis;
>
> should be a great time it is part of the Cendiv  Solo II Championship
> Series!!!!!!!
>
> i want everybody from CVO to join me, okay!!!!

Sorry Chris old buddy, I have my cousin's wedding to go to on the
15th, and I'm without my car starting on the 13th.  It's going in for
it's 15K checkup, but I'm having them do some other stuff and I
don't expect to have it back un til monday the 16th.

Good luck, and kick some ass! :-)

Mike

Mike Bigus ==> GTiVR6r@ix.netcom.com    >> GTi NUT 1 <<
'96 GTi VR6 Tornado Red with a 3/96 born on date CSP
If Ted Kennedy had only driven a Volkswagen Bettle on
that faithful night, he'd probably be president. ;-)