Stereos

Hello Folks,

I've recently ordered, both, a Clarion CDC635 6 disc CD changer ($300)
for the factory Premium sound system and a Blaupunkt Aspen head unit
with a 10 CD changer ($500). Both from Crutchfield. I chose the
Blaupunkt head unit because it most closely matches the interior styling
of my 95 GLX. I will choose witch one I wish to keep after I hear both
of them.

First, I was wondering what personal opinions you guys have of the
Current Blaupunkt line?
Second, I was wondering what the existing configuration is of the 1995
factory Premium Sound system. I've heard that part of it may have active
speakers on top of the 12 watts the factory head unit puts out.
Finally, any general advise or information about the factory GLX Premium
sound system would be of great help.

Thanks,

Joe "Jettamann" Mann