Re: Treffen

christopher n. collier wrote:

> if anyone is going to be arriving in South Bend on Friday the 1st, give
> me a call at the Holiday Inn, the room is under my name, daaaa; we can
> all hook up for a unofficial-pre-Treffen-Friday-night-gig

To Chris & all others who will be attending:  It seems there will
be several groups going down to the Treffin at various times Friday.
So, we have sugested that we all meet up at the hotel's bar at 9:00pm
Friday night.  So people will be early, so late, this way we all meet
up in one place at one time.  Most if not ALL of CVO will be there!

> hope and look forward to meeting and seeing everyone;

Ditto!

> i would also appreciate it if no one would enter the A3 class of the
> show, i would like to win; hell i would like to win something in my
> life!!!!!!

Don't coun't on it dude!  Lots of A3 around here!  Ultmatly, win or
loose we want ALL the VW's in the car show and NOT the parking lot.
No excuses!

Viva South Bend! :-)

- --
Mike

Mike Bigus ==> GTiVR6r@ix.netcom.com    >> GTi NUT 1 <<
'96 GTi VR6 Tornado Red with a 3/96 born on date CSP
If Ted Kennedy had only driven a Volkswagen Bettle on
that fateful night, he'd probably be president. ;-)