RE: airbox & exhaust

I brought my car to about 40 in 1st, 70 in 2nd, 105 in 3rd, 125 in fourth and
150 in 5th (speedometer indicated).  I didn't finish 5th gear yet, because my
radar detector freaked out, so I slowed down real quick.  I have yet to try it
again.  I was also racing a Mustang (... a what) when I did this.

Marc
Neuspeed/EIP Tuning Modified '95 Jetta GLX