Chasing a Ferrari

Well I finally got 1000 miles on my car so I was ready to open it up a
bit...  Heading to work this morning I happen to notice some guy
cruising around in his Mondial (a typical car for rich southern
californians)...Anyways, I got behind him and just hung there...He
glanced back occasionally at me (probably trying to figure out what the
hell I was)...  I finally come to the part where I have to switch from
one freeway to another so I'm thinkin "damn, no more fun for me!"...OH
WAIT!  He is getting onto the same loop offramp.  As we slow down in the
off/onramp I shift into second (normally I use fourth...conserve gas and
engine)...As we come out of the turn BAM!  I slam the throttle down as
does he right in front of me.  Now I am not going to say that I beat him
or some bullshit like that...what I will say is that we both accelerated
to 100mph and once we hit about 100 I was a MERE six car-lengths behind
him.  Not bad for a stock GLX.  As I passed the guy you should have seen
the look on his face....He could not believe I hung with him...  I just
smiled and waved and flew by him my beautiful license plate (DCHLAND)
the only reminder....
JESUS CHRIST THIS CAR IS FAST!!!!

Mark Radelow