Treffen

- --------------2EB9EABB35A900D6923A02D8

HI ALL, CHRIS COLLIER HERE:

not that it is going to change anyone's life, but my brother Charles and
i are going to the Treffen at the Tire Rack on Aug. 2nd

we will actually be there Friday Aug. 1st around 1pm, so that we can
have time to detail our cars for the show; if anyone is interested, get
in touch with us at the Holiday Inn on 31/33 northside, 219.272.6600,
ask for Chris Collier's room;

i am looking forward to meeting everyone from the list, so please make
it a point to come up and introduce yourself to either Charles or
myself; you can' miss the Collier Brothers, C2 MOTORSPORT logos across
our windshields, white gti and white jetta

hope everyone will come it will be a blast.see you in Aug.

please email me if you are planning on being there Friday, we would like
to meet up!!!

- --
christopher n. collier
collier@iglou.com

SCCA Member
R254561
Region 017

97 VW Jetta GLX VR6
Digest Version of Mods Available Upon Request.......

In search/need of a 2.0L 16v engine for project car

- --------------2EB9EABB35A900D6923A02D8

begin:          vcard
fn:             collier, christopher n.
n:              collier;christopher n.
org:            C2 Motorsport
adr:            1610 bonnycastle ave;;;louisville;kentucky;40205;usa
email;internet: collier@iglou.com
title:          co-owner
tel;home:       502.458.8769
note:           NEED: 2.0L 16v engine and tranny
x-mozilla-cpt:  ;0
x-mozilla-html: TRUE
end:            vcard

- --------------2EB9EABB35A900D6923A02D8--