CVO Treffen 97

ATTENTION HOMBRES:

The Chicago Volkswagen Organization is having it's first annual CVO Treffen
(German for "gathering"), the midwest's ultimate VW show! Come for fun,
check out great cars, win prizes, meet other VW enthusiasts and list
members!

Treffen '97 will be held at The Tire Rack in South Bend, Indiana on
Saturday, August 2nd from 9am to ? and is co-sponsored by New Dimensions.
That's right, New Dimensions will be on hand with catalogs, stickers,
license plate frames and many other items on display! There will also be a
CAR SHOW - whether it's new, used, unique or mundane, if it's a VW, enter
the car show! $10.00 entry fee. Classes include: A1 Stock & Modified, A2
Stock & Modified, A3 Stock & Modified, All Corrados, and air cooled. If you
don't want to enter, just come and check them all out! The Tire Rack will
be hosting a hands on tech school about aftermarket wheels & tires for your
VW. Find out what wheels & tires fit and what doesn't before you make an
expensive mistake. Meet Local VW Dealers that will provide excellent
support and service for CVO members! So far over 750 invites have been
mailed out, so don't miss it!

For more details on the event, please check the CVO web page at:
http://www.cvo.net

For more information on New Dimensions check out: http://www.newdimensions.com

For more information on the Tire Rack including directions:
http://www.tirerack.com/order/map.htm

There are a limited number of hotel rooms available at a special rate for
those who are interested.

In case anyone was wondering, a number of us will be there friday night
before the event. So email me and let me know if you plan on coming in
early and we will set up a place and time to meet. TREFFEN TAKES SOUTH BEND
BY STORM!  :)

Thanks for your support,

- -jamie