Door Locks

Well I'll tell you what, if I start having trouble with the tumblers I
am gonna take it in (if it is still under warantee) and try and find
some heavier duty aftermarket door locks/ignition...Anyone know if this
would be possible?  I am hearing way to many people with tumbler
problems...But just to be careful and am having my ignition key on a
quick release from the rest of my keys so is doesn't "hang" off the
ignition.  I read somewhere that it is much better for the
ignition....Oh yea, I love my car BTW.  Turned out REALLY nice

Mark

Get Private Web-Based Email Free http://www.hotmail.com