Vrrrrrrmmmmmm....

Hi again everyone.  Ok i finally got my Autotech exhaust installed at a
friends friend of friend who only charged me $45 (dealers wanted $200).
All I can say is that it looks and sounds good!  The rumbling sound it
gives is awesome but it is hardly audible on the inside.  I guess it must
have something to do with the extra insulation that Ziebart put on when I
first got my car.  Regarding performance, I did notice that I lost some
low end torque but the car lets out at full open throttle.  Before I can
feel the car flatten out at around 5800 rpms and it didn't seem to want to
go any faster.  But now it keeps pulling well past redline.  I also think
that I should get that damn K&N drop in filter NOW.  They are just so damn
hard to find here and I'm too lazy to mail oder it.  Maybe I should order
that along with the Q-Chip.  Well enough rambling for now... back to work.

PS: I looked at the section of my exhaust that they removed.  It was
rusted badly enough that I didn't bother asking to take it home.  I
figured it would have developed rust holes in another winter season.  Damn
the Chicago winter salt!

- --Jay
96 Windsor Blue GLX
Modded Air Box (Less the K&N for now)