Hello!

Hey everyone...My name is Mark and I am just writing to say hello and
mention that I am picking up my brand new '97 white jetta glx tomorrow.
I also got a question, anyone have experiences with the BOSE stereo?
Mine is coming with it and I am wondering if I should a.)buy a changer
for it or b.) wait and install my quart speakers and amp and eclipse
deck...How is the sound on it?  I am a bit of an audiophile but I am not
prepared to rip open the side of my doors and trunk to put my box in
there...Also I am wondering if I got a good price:

White GLX with 21 miles on it
Beige Leather
Bose Stereo
Floor Mats
_LIFETIME_ oil, filter, lube, and washes

all for $21,183 (incl. destination fee)
not including tax, license, docs, and smog

Thanks for your input!

Get Private Web-Based Email Free http://www.hotmail.com