Re: double-speed left blinker

> Hi all,
>
> Just got my '97 Jetta GLX (Red) in April, its been great but just
> had a little problem come up, the left blinker now blinks at
> double speed.  The light still comes on, its just twice as fast.
>
> Any suggestions?
>
> -Ben Ziegler

Hi Ben,

 Well, I am sure by now you must have gotten many solutions to your blinker,
but just in case, here is what I think is wrong.....
Okay, your Jetta probably has a blown blub (blinker) on that same side of
the car. You may want to check the rear blinker, if the front is blinking
twice as fast... or vice versa.
Good luck,

Cris