Re: Annoying Rattle

I'm having my exhaust (from the cat back) replaced sometime this week so
that should take care of it.   I doubt it though because the sound comes
from somewhere on the side closest to the gas tank.  Jamie suggested that
it could be that spring coming loose off it's perch.  I'll have that
checked too when I get my exhaust done.  In the meantime I'll have to live
with that annoying noise as I drive through Chicago's nasty roads.

- --Jay