Feasterville PA

hi all chris collier here again,

it was suggested that i change my subject line, so i have;

here is the real deal that i need someone's help on;

i have an arrangement with a gentlemen in Feasterville, Pa (outside of
Philly) to acquire two 1.8L 16v motors from; unfortunately there is a
time restraint and i won't be able to come to Pa for another week;

i am writing this letter to ask assistance and hopefully find someone
willing to pick up the two engines and hold them for me until i can come
up to PA

i know that this is a large favor to ask of someone who's only exposure
to me is on a computer screeen;

i hope that i can appeal to everyone's good nature of trust and find
someone willing to help;

please email me privately or call me at home 502.458.8769

thank you for your help

- --
christopher n. collier
collier@iglou.com

Head Master and
Midwest Regional Master
GTI Club of North America

97 GLX VR6
White, Badgeless, Zer Cup Spoiler, Tinted Front Blinkers, Tinted Side
Blinkers, Neuspeed P-Flow, Custom Neuspeed Chip, Schrick Intake
Manifold, Neuspeed Upper Strut Tie-Bar, Neuspeed 25mm Front Swaybar,
Neuspeed 28mm Rear Swaybar, Spax 24-Way Adj. Suspension, Autopower 6-Pt.
Full Roll Cage, Toyo Proxes T1's 205/50zr15 For Street, BFGoodrich Comp
TA R1's 205/50zr15 For Autocross, Clarion 6-Disc Changer, Weather Tech
Trunk Liner, Stay Tuned More Mods Coming Your Way.....................